ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mkhitaryan, Aram" <Aram.Mkhitar...@lycos-europe.com>
Subject RE: dynamic script's
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:25:14 GMT
Yeah, it would be nice to have such a feature!

Best,

Aram

________________________________

From: Daniel Pitts [mailto:Daniel.Pitts@cnet.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 1:03 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: dynamic script's

Perhaps.

It might be nice to have some sort of scripting support though. Where you can at least chain
operations together. Maybe something like:

<batchTransaction id="deepInsertPost" parameterClass="map">

    <call insert="insertPost"/>

    <iterator property="postData.authors">

    <call insert="insertAuthorMap"/>

    </iterator>

</batchTransaction>

<insert id="insertAuthorMap">

   INSERT INTO authorMap (#post.id#, #authors[].id#)

</insert>

I certainly could write this in java, but it seems generic enough that it might be nice to
support it at this level.