ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mkhitaryan, Aram" <Aram.Mkhitar...@lycos-europe.com>
Subject RE: Cannot serialize session attribute
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:13:15 GMT
It may be Eclipse problem.
Send this message also in Eclipse mailing lists.

Why do you use 3.0.0.
Now already 3.2.0 is released. It works great! Try it!

Do you use clustered Tomcat?
For normal cases Tomcat's session manager doesn't serialize its content, it happens only when
Tomcat is clustered and it have to serialize the data to send to other servers in cluster.

If your Tomcat is clustered, the only solution I can suggest is to copy data from PaginatedList
to one of the standard List implementations.

Best,
Aram

Aram Mkhitaryan
  Developer