ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mkhitaryan, Aram" <Aram.Mkhitar...@lycos-europe.com>
Subject RE: Is PreparedStatement reused on insert?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 04:54:34 GMT
Do you have dynamic parts in your insert?

First start transaction and only then use batch.

Maybe hsqldb doesn't support PreparedStatements in real?
Add this parameter in your db url "cachePrepStmts=true" (for example, jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test?allowMultiQueries=true&cachePrepStmts=true).

Maybe this can help

Best,
Aram

Aram Mkhitaryan