ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mkhitaryan, Aram" <Aram.Mkhitar...@lycos-europe.com>
Subject RE: daomanager doesn't rollback transaction?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 04:43:00 GMT
If you use dao manager this way everything should be ok.
Follow this example:
try {
	mgr.statTransaction();
	mgr.commitTransaction();
} finally {
	mgr.endTransaction();
}

Best,
Aram

-----Original Message-----
From: Bing Lu [mailto:mfcplus@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 1:19 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: daomanager doesn't rollback transaction?

Hi, I'm using daomanager transactions. what I did was
start a transaction, do couple inserts and a delete
and some more inserts, the problem I have is after
deletion, my insert threw an exception and didn't
finish inserting all the stuff, at this point the
daomanager should rollback to earlier stage(prior to
delete) but when I checked the database, I see the
rows have already been deleted which means the
transaction didn't rollback. Am I doing something
wrong?

thanks