ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Michael Campbell" <michael.campb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unsubscribe?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:48:11 GMT
Your question's been answered already on the list, but just as a point
of reference, *IN GENRAL*, mailing lists provide a header in every
mail about various administrative functions.  Headers in these ibatis
mails include:

Now I know that in this world of "make it easy for the user", your
mail client won't always provide an easy or well known way of LOOKING
at headers that aren't date, subject, to, and from, but if you have
the means, that's often a good place to start.

--
[Taglines] are like I Ching or Tarot. They don't mean anything,
but sometimes if you think about them you'll get a useful idea.