ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Michael Campbell" <michael.campb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java 1.5
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 00:03:02 GMT
I will when Abator starts writing my DAOs to do that... =)

Jeff has mentioned he has some nifty things in the next couple days
coming out that uses iBatis 2.2.x, so I'm waiting on that a bit.  If
that's not one of the provided methods, I suppose I can wrap the
generated one with one that emits the genericized collections.

What is the schedule for getting iBatis 2.2.x into maven?  I've seen a
lot of beta stuff in there now; any chance of getting it in there
before release?