ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Javier Urbaneja" <urbanej...@gmail.com>
Subject Distributed transaction with DAO and SqlMaps
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:53:15 GMT
Which woul be the simplest way to make the insertAccount functionality of
the JPetStore 5 into a distributed transaction to 4 different databases?

This is the only distributed transaction we need, it would be bad if we have
to change the configuration for every other transaction in the application.
We are running it in Tomcat 5.5.17 and Oracle 10g.
Maybe we have to jump over the framework and do it with XADatasource o use a
JTA transaction manager like JOTM or Tyrex.
Any comment will be welcome, thank you.