ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chris Lamey" <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject RE: mysql and jboss support
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:33:24 GMT
Really?  What's the issue?  We use Spring to wire up from either JNDI or a properties file
in ears and wars without any problems.  We're also using the Spring sqlMapClient to grab the
sqlmap xml files, so maybe that avoids problems?

Cheers,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Sack [mailto:pisymbol@gmail.com]
Sent: Tue 8/8/2006 9:33 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: mysql and jboss support

There are issue with using iBatis and getting the resource file within an
EAR but your problems sound lke you don't have the approriate connector
(MySQL J/Connector) installed.  Typiclaly you can install this jar in
server/<profile>/lib to give it runtime classloading scope across EARs.

-aps

--
"What lies behind us and what lies in front of us is of little concern to
what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson