ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ramon Misho" <Ramon.Mi...@teranet.ca>
Subject Cannot serialize session attribute
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:58:00 GMT
Hello iBatis people:

I am using Eclipse Version: 3.0.0 and Tomcat 5.0.19.

I edit a java file (in the Eclipse), and click on the 'Save' button. The 'Reloading" starts
as expected.   However, very often (but not all the time), I get the following error messages
although they have no impact on the compiling process.

		Cannot serialize session attribute myfileBean for session <some_id_with_letters_and_number>

The 'myfileBean' is the name of one of my JAVA files.   The strange thing is that when this
error is generated, I am usually working with another JAVA file.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Ramon