ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ramon Misho" <Ramon.Mi...@teranet.ca>
Subject Cannot serialize session attribute
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:55:30 GMT
Hello iBatis people:

I am using Eclipse Version: 3.0.0 and Tomcat 5.0.19.

I edit a java file (in the Eclipse), and click on the 'Save' button. The 'Reloading" starts
as expected.   However, very often (but not all the time), I get the following error messages
although they have no impact on the compiling process.

		Cannot serialize session attribute myfileBean for session A2F0ED8D3C199E076B84EB3CF792C6FD

The 'myfileBean' is the name of one of my JAVA files.   The strange thing is that when this
error is generated, I am usually working with another JAVA file.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Ramon