ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ramon Misho" <Ramon.Mi...@teranet.ca>
Subject Error Message: Cannot serialize session attribute
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:45:58 GMT
Hello iBatis people:

I am using Eclipse Version: 3.0.0 (Build id: 200406251208) and Tomcat 5.0.19.

I edit a java file (in the Eclipse), and click on the 'Save' button. The 'Reloading" starts
as expected.   However, very often (but not all the time), I get the following error messages
although these errors don't seem to have any impact on the compiling process.

		--------------------here are some parts of the error message--------------------------------
		Cannot serialize session attribute myfileBean for session A2F0ED8D3C199E076B84EB3CF792C6FD
		IOException while loading persisted sessions: java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.PaginatedDataList
		java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException:com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.PaginatedDataList

The 'myfileBean' is the name of one of my JAVA files.   The strange thing is that when this
error is generated, I am usually working with another JAVA file.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Ramon