ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Khanna, Vijay \(GE, Corporate, consultant\)" <vijay.kha...@ge.com>
Subject Stored Proc Issue in Ibatis 2.1.7 0 Stuck..
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:24:59 GMT
Hello,

We are migrating from Ibatis 1.x to 2.1.7. Nearly 20-30 projects.

We use lot of stored procedures and relied on executeProcedure() API of
1.x,  which is no more present.

I am getting error when trying to call procedure (simple ones & ones
returning Oracle Cursors). Always I get a NULL, even when using
queryForList() or queryForMap() or queryForObject(). We are really stuck
at this point....

SQLMAP
-------------
<parameterMap id="allocCount-params" class="java.util.HashMap">

<parameter property="errorFlag" jdbcType="INTEGER" mode="OUT" />

<parameter property="allocCount" jdbcType="INTEGER" mode="OUT" />

</parameterMap>

<procedure id="getTodaysAllocationCount"
parameterMap="allocCount-params" resultClass="java.util.HashMap">{call
P_GET_ALLOC_COUNTS(?,?)}</procedure>

 CODE
----------

public Map executeStoredProcedure(String queryId, Object paramObject)
throws DBServiceException
 {
  try
  {
   return (Map) sqlMapSession.queryForObject(queryId, paramObject,
     new HashMap());
  } catch (SQLException e)
  {
   e.printStackTrace();