ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Poitras Christian" <Christian.Poit...@ircm.qc.ca>
Subject RE: What is purpose of TypeHandler
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:49:33 GMT
There are also examples on the wiki. Try this one :
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pag
eId=422

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Gwyn Evans [mailto:gwyn.evans@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 08 August 2006 06:32
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: What is purpose of TypeHandler

Hmm, seemed anything but abstract to me.  Suggest you take another look
at the documentation, maybe searching for the string "typeHandler".
They aren't configured as such though, at least not via iBATIS.

I'd also second Clinton in suggesting that you consider if you do really
need them, as if you're new to iBATIS, it'd be better to get the basics
working before getting into customisation of this sort.

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org