ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jeb001 <jeremy.jar...@gmail.com>
Subject Abator / oracle pb with CHAR columns
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:29:39 GMT

Hi,

I've used Abator to generate model, xml and dao files. but I've got a
problem.

Each time I have to make a request with a where clause (quite often ;) ).. I
have to manually correct the xml file to add 'rpad' like this :

for example,
      <isPropertyAvailable prepend="or" property="OR_ETAT_EQUALS">
        ETAT = #ETAT#
does not work..
It works well if I explicitely set where clause like this:

      <isPropertyAvailable prepend="or" property="OR_ETAT_EQUALS">
        ETAT = rpad (#ETAT#,10,' ')

I think it works better with varchar columns.. but is that 'bug' fixed now
??

thanx
Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java forum at Nabble.com.