ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cmose <cjm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phantom data results??
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 22:38:54 GMT

Jeff thanks for the reply,
I didn't really believe that there were phantom tables being created
somewhere ;-)
Trouble is that I have 0 caching configured anywhere and am not using
explicit transactions anywhere, strictly using a simple data source that
just connects to the database via jdbc and then using the sqlmapclient to
call up queries from the mapping files so I'm rather at a loss to figure out
where this problem is occuring.

Albert,  I'm not certain I follow what you mean; do you mean that an
application running on a tomcat server was using ibatis and you had to
restart tomcat before that application would see updates made via isql*plus
or anything else other than the app?

If so, I'm currently still testing this out so I'm just running a few
classes directly from eclipse. I tried restarting eclipse, cleaning the
project, shoot, I went so far as rebooting the workstation that the app was
running on and all to no avail.

I'm really quite stuck on this and I'm very very hesitant to put this into a
production environment if i can't figure out what is causing this problem.

thanks much for any insight!
Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java forum at Nabble.com.