ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jeb001 <jeremy.jar...@gmail.com>
Subject pb with oracle jdbc driver
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:32:22 GMT

Hi,

I've got a problem parsing my sqlMap-config.xml file.
I've developed an API to store/update/delete users. This is a java package.
I test it with junit, it works well.

Now, I want to store user using my web application, and so, I call my API..
and I have that exception :

com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMapConfig/transactionManager/dataSource/end()'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: Error initializing DataSource.
Could not instantiate DataSourceFactory.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Error
while loading properties. Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties. Cause:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: Error initializing
DataSource.  Could not instantiate DataSourceFactory.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Error
while loading properties. Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

SO, I'm sure to have oracle driver in the common/lib directory of tomcat...

what's the pb ??

Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java forum at Nabble.com.