ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Wordsworth, Warren \(Mission Systems\)" <Warren.Wordswo...@ngc.com>
Subject Abator Tool with Sybase
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:17:14 GMT
Hello,
  I've been looking into using iBATIS for our object mapping and the ABATOR tool to auto-generate
the DAO and SQL mapping for an existing database hosted on a Sybase server.  I was able to
successfully ABATOR to run for a table name that was a single word (i.e. FAC) but when there
was an under-score in the name(i.e. FAC_AKA), an error message is displayed that the table
cannot be found.  Also, in order for the single word table names to be found, I had to put
a period in from of the table name (.FAC).  This forces the syntax DBNAME..TABLENAME to be
sent to the DBMS.

Warren Wordsworth
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
MIDB Software Engineer