ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Koka Kiknadze" <226...@gmail.com>
Subject Selects made under the hood
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:14:59 GMT
Well, I am considering using iBatis for the project involving Timesten
database. Peculiarity of Timesten is that one needs to commit select
statements too :(. Looking through this mailing list I found (thanks Jeff)
that I'll need to set commitRequired to TRUE so that commit statement
actually forces framework to issue commit even if no insert/delete/update
have been performed.

But could there be some selects performed by iBatis? Certainly there's one -
pingQuery... Any others? And does commitRequired=TRUE mean also that commit
will be issued after ping query?

TYA