ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From David Gagnon <dgag...@siunik.com>
Subject Re: Updating from ibatis 1.3.1 to 2.1.7 .. should I? Does it worth the effort?: ... Upgrade question II
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:02:35 GMT
Hi,

  I'm using Intellij to run my ant task.  Here is my task.  The problem
is that you should add F:\java\ibatis2.1.7\src\ibatis-src.jar in the
classpath (wich contain the xsl sheet).  But adding it to
convert.classpath doesn`t work!!  So I add it directly in the
additionnal librarie wich is the same thing than using : java -classpath ...

   <path id="convert.classpath">
        <pathelement location="F:/java/ibatis2.1.7/src/toto.jar"/>

        <pathelement
location="F:/java/ibatis2.1.7/lib/1-x-Compatibility/ibatis-sqlmap-1-x.jar"/>
        <pathelement
location="F:/java/ibatis2.1.7/lib/ibatis-sqlmap-2.jar"/>
        <pathelement
location="F:/java/ibatis2.1.7/lib/ibatis-common-2.jar"/>

    </path>

    <taskdef name="convertSqlMaps"
             classname="com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.upgrade.ConvertTask"
             classpathref="convert.classpath"/>

    <target name="convert">
        <convertSqlMaps todir="F:\projects\conversion" overwrite="true">
            <fileset dir="F:\projects\applicationServer">
                <include name="**/*Dao_sql-map*.xml"/>
            </fileset>
        </convertSqlMaps>
    </target>

Hope that help
Regards
/David

Khanna, Vijay (GE, Corporate, consultant) wrote:
> Actually, I was facing trouble with ANT still unable to find the XSL file.How exactly
are u passing this file/src on the ant command prompt..

> D:> ant task ...
>

> Thanks,
> Vijay Khanna

... Upgrade question II

> Hi,
>
>   I fact I was wondering why this is not the SQLMap that includes to the sqlMapConfig.
 ... But if it`s the other way fine I can live with this.