ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From David Gagnon <dgag...@siunik.com>
Subject Re: Updating from ibatis 1.3.1 to 2.1.7 .. should I? Does it worth the effort?
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:25:58 GMT
Hi,

  Thanks for the help!  I will then ;-)

I'm using 1.5 so this shouldn`t be a problem.

Maybe another question that you may answer since your know well all the
db stuff.  I came to the idea of upgrading ibatis because I tried to
upgrade my postgresql jdbc driver.  I get this exception:

DEBUG [main] (MappedStatement.java:908)  2006-08-14 13:23:03,000 : Error
executing 'role.getList' in '[Reader passed to buildSqlMap()]'. Check
the SQL statement. Cause: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: L'opération
nécessite un scrollable ResultSet, mais ce ResultSet est FORWARD_ONLY.
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: L'opération nécessite un scrollable
ResultSet, mais ce ResultSet est FORWARD_ONLY.
    at
com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.MappedStatement.runQueryForList(MappedStatement.java:908)
    at
com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.MappedStatement.executeQueryForList(MappedStatement.java:665)
    at
com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.MappedStatement.executeQueryForList(MappedStatement.java:643)

(sorry for the french exception)  But it complain about the resultSet
being Forward_Only.  I check and found that the type of ResulSet must be
given in the prepareStatement.  But I search the source of 2.1.7 and
didn`t find a place where this was set.  Will I run into the same
problem with 2.1.7 ?  Any Idea how to fix this problem ?

Anyway Thanks for the help!

Best Regards
/David