ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From David Gagnon <dgag...@siunik.com>
Subject Updating from ibatis 1.3.1 to 2.1.7 .. should I? Does it worth the effort?
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:34:23 GMT
Hi all,

  I've been working with ibatis for several years but because version
1.3+ wasn't supporting multiple datasource in the sqlmap I didn't update
since this time:-(  I don't have this limitation anymore and  I wonder
if the upgrade worth the effort.

I probably have arroud 60 sql maps.  I patched 1.3 to support some
custom type too!  Is 2.1.7 is faster ?

Too for the migration path what is that gone be hard?  I remembered I
need to use some ant task to convert my map to the new format.

Since the gap is growing between the releases it getting more and more
difficult  to have a clear view...

Thanks for any help.. it`s really appreciated!
Best Regards
/David