ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <Patrick.Higg...@cexp.com>
Subject RE: iBatis vs. Beehive JDBC controls
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:16:10 GMT
I finally found the docs. They're at http://beehive.apache.org/docs/1.0.1/system-controls/jdbc/guide.html

I'll keep looking at them, but it would be helpful if someone really knowledgeable in iBATIS
could tell if any important features are missing from BeeHive, or if it has anything interesting
that iBATIS doesn't. It's always good to know about the competition!

--Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Clinton Begin [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:03 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: iBatis vs. Beehive JDBC controls

I didn't know Beehive had data related controls.

Shows what I know.  ;-)

Cheers,
Clinton

On 8/29/06, Patrick.Higgins@cexp.com < Patrick.Higgins@cexp.com> wrote:

I'm evaluating several persistence tools, and we're considering iBATIS and Beehive JDBC controls
for those cases where we require access to hand-coded SQL. I haven't used iBATIS on a project
yet, but have toyed with it some and have a decent understanding of what it can and cannot
do for us. However, I'm having a hard time finding good documentation on the featureset of
Beehive JDBC. Does anyone know how its featureset compares to that of iBATIS?

--Patrick