ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Alexander Sack" <pisym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mysql and jboss support
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:08:35 GMT
Also be aware that JBoss allows you to override the servlet spec too with
respect to classloading though I doubt that's your problem.  Regardless, if
its in server/default/lib then it should have scope across all WARs/EARs at
runtime.

Have you tried using the 3.1 PRODUCTION driver instead of the
5.xdevelopment driver as a sanity test.  It works fine for me on JBoss
4.0.4.GA.

-aps

--
"What lies behind us and what lies in front of us is of little concern to
what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson