ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Alexander Sack" <pisym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mysql and jboss support
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:33:05 GMT
There are issue with using iBatis and getting the resource file within an
EAR but your problems sound lke you don't have the approriate connector
(MySQL J/Connector) installed.  Typiclaly you can install this jar in
server/<profile>/lib to give it runtime classloading scope across EARs.

-aps

--
"What lies behind us and what lies in front of us is of little concern to
what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson