ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Matthew Hixson <mhix...@activerain.com>
Subject Abator question
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 04:11:34 GMT
I just installed the latest Eclipse Abator plugin and created an
abatorConfig.xml with the following.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE abatorConfiguration PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//
DTD Abator for iBATIS Configuration 1.0//EN"
   "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/abator-config_1_0.dtd">

<abatorConfiguration>
   <abatorContext>    <!-- TODO: Add Database Connection Information -->
     <jdbcConnection
driverClass="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
         connectionURL="jdbc:sqlserver://192.168.1.103:1433"
         userId="foo"
         password="bar">
       <classPathEntry location="/tmp/sqljdbc.jar" />
     </jdbcConnection>

     <javaModelGenerator targetPackage="test.java" targetProject="/
tmp/Abator_test" />
     <sqlMapGenerator targetPackage="test.xml" targetProject="/tmp/
Abator_test" />
     <daoGenerator type="IBATIS" targetPackage="test.dao"
targetProject="/tmp/Abator_test" />

   </abatorContext>
</abatorConfiguration>

When I right click on abatorConfig.xml and select Generate iBATIS
Artifacts it tells me:

Generation Warnings Occured
   Table configuration with catalog null, schema activerain, and
table my_table did not resolve to any tables

What is a "catalog" and where do I specify it in the config file?
   Thanks,
    -M@