ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Eric T. Blue" <ericblu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for private properties
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:26:21 GMT
Larry,

Thanks, that's a good idea.  We'll investigate.

Can you elaborate on why this is an oxymoron?  I guess I should have refered
to this request as support for private fields.  It would be limiting in the
fact that only the class itself could update values (not the service layer
or dao).  But would provide a layer of encapsulation for data that has no
real business meaning.