ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ted Schrader" <tschra...@gmail.com>
Subject iBATIS article in August 2006 iSeries News magazine
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 17:45:19 GMT
Hi all,

Just wanted to pass along word that iBATIS is featured in an article
in the ProVIP section of the August 2006 edition of iSeries News:

---------

iSeries POJO Programming with iBATIS by Don Denoncourt
When you develop with Java, make your Java classes very simple, or
what we call Plain Old Java Objects. With POJOs and an Object
Relational Mapping tool called iBATIS, you can handle RPG program
calls and map Java classes directly to data files. Here's how.

---------

The article can also be found on
http://www.iseriesnetwork.com/Article.cfm?ID=20608 but is apparently
only available to ProVIP subscribers. To be honest, I'm not sure what
that means; the 400 programmers get the magazine at work and I flip
through it every now and then.

The article demonstrates how to use iBATIS to invoke a stored
procedure that wraps an RPGLE program.

Cheers,

Ted