ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Torsten Michelmann" <torsten.michelm...@gmx.de>
Subject Stored Procedure with OUT parameter
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:04:51 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem with iBatis 2.1.7 running against DB2 for AS400 and calling a stored procedure
defined as stproc(IN, OUT).

The code below is supposed to return me a CompanyPriceList instance where the priceListKey.id
is set once the call returns. But actually I just get null (no stacktrace).
Is there anything wrong with my syntax?

   CompanyPricelist ret= (CompanyPricelist)getSqlMapClient().queryForObject(IConstants.GET_STANDARD_PRICELIST_FOR_COMPANY,cp);

    <parameterMap id="pm_StandardPriceListForCompany" class="CompanyPricelist">
        <parameter property="companyKey.companyNumber" jdbcType="CHAR" javaType="java.lang.String"
mode="IN" />
        <parameter property="priceListKey.id" jdbcType="CHAR" javaType="java.lang.String"
mode="OUT" />
    </parameterMap>

    <procedure id="getStandardPriceListForCompany" parameterMap="pm_StandardPriceListForCompany">
        <![CDATA[
        {call sopgm.GETPRLI (?, ?)}
        ]]>
    </procedure>