ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From puneet arya <puneet_arya_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Update query
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:29:17 GMT
Hi,
   try to remove the . bw track and id and use track_id instead ..may be it works
like #track_id#

Regards,
Puneet Arya

Andreas Prudzilko <aprudzilko@digitalchocolate.com> wrote:              Hello,

  I was wondering why my track_id is set to 0 after an update statement. The #track.id# syntax
worked fine for insert statements, my Track object is also set properly with a valid ID.

  Here how it looks like:

              <update id="update" parameterClass="com.sumea.timemachine.model.SumeaProject">
                          UPDATE project
                          SET name = #name#,
                          startdate = #startDate#,
                          enddate = #endDate#,