ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Gareth Moorst <gazj...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cannot serialize session attribute
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:12:21 GMT
Hi Ramon,

I'd suggest you ask this question on the Eclipse mailing lists.

Just once should do it ;)

Gareth.

----- Original Message ----
From: Ramon Misho <Ramon.Misho@teranet.ca>
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, 23 August, 2006 4:58:00 PM
Subject: Cannot serialize session attribute

Hello iBatis people:

I am using Eclipse Version: 3.0.0 and Tomcat 5.0.19.

I edit a java file (in the Eclipse), and click on the 'Save' button. The 'Reloading" starts
as expected.   However, very often (but not all the time), I get the following error messages
although they have no impact on the compiling process.

        Cannot serialize session attribute myfileBean for session <some_id_with_letters_and_number>

The 'myfileBean' is the name of one of my JAVA files.   The strange thing is that when this
error is generated, I am usually working with another JAVA file.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Ramon