ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Juan Alvarez <jaferra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Properties not loaded after first null (sometimes)
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:25:39 GMT
Thanks for your tips. Here's some more information around my problem.

This is one of the problematic maps, as you can see, I've placed "fechaNacimiento" as the
last property, and that's because if it's not and a null value appears in it, the following
properties are not loaded with their values, remaining all null.

<sqlMap namespace="busquedaClienteDAO">
<!-- Result map con todos los datos del cliente -->
<resultMap class="es.business.vo.ClienteVO" id="busquedaClienteMap">
<result property="datosPersonales.idClient" javaType="java.lang.Integer" jdbcType="NUMERIC"
column="IDCLIENT"/>
<result property="datosPersonales.tipoIdent" javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR2"
column="ID_TIP"/>
<result property="datosPersonales.nombre" javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR2"
column="NOMBRE"/>
<result property="datosPersonales.apellido1" javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR2"
column="APE1"/>
<result property="datosPersonales.apellido2" javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR2"
column="APE2"/>
<result property="datosPersonales.nacionalidad" javaType="java.lang.Integer" jdbcType="NUMERIC"
column="PAIS_NAC"/>
<result property="datosPersonales.telefono" javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR2"
column="TELEFONO"/>
<result property="datosPersonales.movil" javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR2"
column="TELMOVIL"/>
<result property="datosPersonales.fax" javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR2"
column="FAX"/>
<result property="numSocio" javaType="java.lang.Integer" jdbcType="NUMERIC"
column="SOCIO"/>
<result property="datosPersonales.email" javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR2"
column="EMAIL"/>
<result property="localidadB" javaType="java.lang.Integer" jdbcType="NUMERIC"
column="LOCAL"/>
<result property="provinciaB" javaType="java.lang.Integer" jdbcType="NUMERIC"
column="PROVIN"/>
<result property="datosPersonales.fechaNacimiento" javaType="java.util.Date" jdbcType="DATE"
column="FE_NACIMIEN"/>
</resultMap>

The database is Oracle 10g (also tested against 8.1.7) and the driver is the Orace JDBC thin
driver that comes in OC4J 10.1.2.

I'm doubtful about the involvement of the JDBC driver, as I've not seen this kind of behaviour
when not using IBatis, and my network traffic sniffings show that the correct data is returned
from the database. Anyway, please point me to any possible driver problem with Oracle.

Regards