ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Juan Alvarez <jaferra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Properties not loaded after first null (sometimes)
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:23:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm suffering some really strange phenomenon with Ibatis (2.1.6.589). In some of my maps I
discovered that when a particular field came with a null valued from the database, all the
properties that where defined after that one in the map, where not feeded with the values
retrieved from the database. I checked not only in the database itself but also with a network
sniffer that the values where really coming. Magically if I place the conflicting property
as the last in the map, the rest took values properly. This begun with some date typed fields
and the workaround served me, but now I've come across the same behaviour with other data
types and I'm fearing I cannot trust what I get from the database through Ibatis.

Please help me as I'm forced into Ibatis by customer requirement and.

Regards