ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From puneet arya <puneet_arya_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: pb with cache memory
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:35:40 GMT
or u can use commit transaction in ur sqlmap dao .

Regards,
Puneet Arya

puneet arya <puneet_arya_old@yahoo.co.in> wrote: hi,
 try to clear the localhost folder and then restart the server .
may be it works.

Regards,
Puneet Arya

jeb001 <jeremy.jardin@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm using ibatis to store/update/delete user in my oracle database.. and I
notice a kind of cache problem..

When I delete user using sqlMap, I clearly see that my user has been deleted
when I check datas in my database. (with my client)
But, when my java classe try to retrieve the user liste, launching a select
request with ibatis, my just deleted user still appears !!

So, I think the select request is not truely launched but.. I don't know how
to set it in my conf.

Thx
Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java forum at  Nabble.com.