ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Fred Janon <fja...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SQL DELETE
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 07:37:06 GMT
That said, is there a way in iBatis to mimic a CASCADE DELETE by
executing several SQL statements in an iBatis SQL Map? Like selected
the elements in the child table with the FK of the master table and
deleting the selected child rows?

The documentation says that we can even put several SQL statements in
the SQL map if the JDBC driver supports it... Would it be the way to do
it?

free.<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/+%0A>