ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From tm jee <tm_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject recognizing {...} syntax in result's column attribute
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:35:17 GMT

Hi guys,

Newbie in webwork, just trying out ibatis with the following sql map configuration (partial).
WIth the configuration as follows :-

    <resultMap id="result_personWithInformation" class="testing.ibatis.domain.Person" >
        <result property="id" column="ID" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType="java.lang.String"
/>
        <result property="name" column="NAME" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType="java.lang.String"
 />
        <result property="age" column="AGE" jdbcType="INTEGER" javaType="java.lang.Integer"
/>
        <result property="information" column="INFORMATION_ID" select="Person.findInformation"
/>
    </resultMap>

    <statement id="findAllPersonWithInformation" resultMap="result_personWithInformation">
        SELECT
            p.ID as ID,
            p.NAME as NAME,
            p.AGE as AGE,
            p.INFORMATION_ID as INFORMATION_ID
        FROM
            person as p
    </statement>

If I want to pass two arguments into the select with id "Person.findInformation", is it correct
to change line

<result property="information" column="INFORMATION_ID" select="Person.findInformation"
/>

<result property="information" column="{INFORMATION_ID, NAME}" select="Person.findInformation"
/>

I've came across this in the docs under section "Composite keys or complex parameters properties".
With the above mentioned line replaced, ibatis seems to be giving me

Column '{INFORMATION_ID, NAME}' not found.

Am I doing it wrongly?

Thanks in advance.