ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bing Lu <mfcp...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: daomanager doesn't rollback transaction?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:04:07 GMT
ah, so if I were to use the daomanager transactions,
what type of transaction I should be setting? JDBC?

i'll look into the spring intercepting transactions as
well thanks a bunch

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/1.2.x/reference/transaction.html#d0e5690

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0-m3/api/org/springframework/transaction/TransactionDefinition.html