ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bing Lu <mfcp...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: daomanager doesn't rollback transaction?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:34:40 GMT
I'm using oracle9 with ibatis sqlmap 2.1.7 and
deploying on websphere application server and have the
transaction set as external and I'm using spring 2.0
following is my code for the transaction. It's able to
delete but when an exception is thrown after deletion,
it doesn't rollback, looking forward to your opinions

thanks

try
{
this.daoManager.startTransaction();
this.myDao.updateParent(p);
this.myDao.deleteChildren(p.getSeqNum());

if(p.getChildren() != null && p.getChildren().size()
>0)
{
for (Iterator it=p.getChildren().iterator();
it.hasNext(); )
{
Child child= (Child)it.next();
child.setParentSeqNum(	p.getSeqNum());