ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bing Lu <mfcp...@yahoo.com>
Subject daomanager doesn't rollback transaction?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:18:58 GMT
Hi, I'm using daomanager transactions. what I did was
start a transaction, do couple inserts and a delete
and some more inserts, the problem I have is after
deletion, my insert threw an exception and didn't
finish inserting all the stuff, at this point the
daomanager should rollback to earlier stage(prior to
delete) but when I checked the database, I see the
rows have already been deleted which means the
transaction didn't rollback. Am I doing something
wrong?

thanks