ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis vs. Beehive JDBC controls
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:14:06 GMT
PS:  Perhaps the quality and quantity of documentation available should be a
key factor in your decision...

I won't claim that iBATIS documentation is perfect, but we do have:

   - A complete web application example for all 3 platforms (incl.
   JPetStore 5.0)
   - Documentation for all 3 platforms (Java, .NET and Ruby)
   - Java Tutorials in 5 languages
   - Full Java documentation in 3 languages
   - Java GUI tools (Eclipse plugin and standalone)
   - Disclosure of undocumented features (Wiki)
   - Frequently Asked Questions (Wiki)
   - Voluntary disclosure of who uses iBATIS (Wiki)
   - 3rd party articles, experience reports and case studies (Wiki)
   - And when all else fails:  years of mailing list archives and Goolge
   search results...  ;-)

Cheers,
Clinton