ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator Version 1.0.0 Now Available!
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:33:13 GMT
For the time being, there's really no "guy's", it's really all Jeff and
users like you.  And yes, Jeff has done a fantastic job, not only on Abator,
but also on iBATIS. He's been the most active committer for the last couple
months if I'm not mistaken.

Jeff will also be presenting an iBATIS Tutorial at ApacheCon US 2006, so if
you want to meet him in person, that's your opportunity.

Cheers,
Clinton