ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Multiple Result Set Support complete, 2.2.0 will fly within a week
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:59:26 GMT
Not really.

But here's a quick personal take:

  * Turn invalid the JDBC 4.0 "Ease of Development API" by kicking the
living snot out of it.
  * Make laughable the Microsoft DLINQ API.
  * Bring to the enterprise the ways of Ruby without ActiveRecord.
  * Remain a good neighbour to Spring, Hibernate and our other friends in
the open source community.

Cheers,  ;-)
Clinton

PS: Note the smiley.