ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject RE: java.io.NotSerializableException: com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.LazyLoadList
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:02:17 GMT
On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 13:54 -0400, Khanna, Vijay (GE, Corporate,
consultant) wrote:

> Jboss gave us a utility class as a Listener to find the actual object in
> the list causing this concern when stored in the HttpSession. To my
> surprise it found one bean/DTO type which is not serializable. I quickly
> checked the bean and found that it does implment Serializable interface
> and all the declaration within the bean (primitives and Lists) are valid
> serializable entities.

Are all the entries in the Lists Serializable?

If so, can you serialize that bean/DTO yourself in a test program?  I
would write a simple main application that writes and reads an instance
of that object, with all member data (primitives and Lists) completely
filled out, to verify that it and all of its member variables are
Serializable.

Cheers,
Chris