ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chen, Tim" <Tim.C...@NielsenMedia.com>
Subject RE: user-java, I want to invite you...
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:00:33 GMT
But it has a blog!!! Oh em gee

-----Original Message-----
From: larry.meadors@gmail.com [mailto:larry.meadors@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Larry Meadors
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 7:51 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org; rahesh@gmail.com
Subject: Re: user-java, I want to invite you...

This is spam. Don't do it again.

Larry

On 8/30/06, Rahesh Kumar <rahesh@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   Rahesh Kumar rahesh@gmail.com invites you to  join his/her friends
network at GAZZAG. GAZZAG is a community that connects people through
their friends and friends of friends.

>  GAZZAG helps you to keep in touch with your friends, meet new people
through your friends, meet old friends, see how your friends are
connected, remember your friends birthdays, publish your photo albums,
publish your blog, join communities that share your interests and
organize events.

>  Exclusive: In Gazzag you can call anyone who is online to chat!
>

>  Join GAZZAG now to connect to Rahesh Kumar and and all his/her
friends. When you finish your sign up Invite your friends to join you!