ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chen, Tim" <Tim.C...@NielsenMedia.com>
Subject RE: pb with cache memory
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:34:51 GMT

Can you post the code?

Show us the delete and select codes in particular.

-----Original Message-----
From: jeb001 [mailto:jeremy.jardin@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:33 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: pb with cache memory

My settings section is like that :

 <settings useStatementNamespaces="true" />  <transactionManager
type="JDBC" commitRequired="true">

 	 <property name="DefaultAutoCommit" value="true"/>
  	<property name="SetAutoCommitAllowed" value="true"/>

  <dataSource type="SIMPLE">
    <property name="JDBC.Driver"
value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
    <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"  value="myconnection"/>
    <property name="JDBC.Username" value="****"/>
    <property name="JDBC.Password" value="****"/>
  </dataSource>
 </transactionManager>