ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Binu Andrews" <binuandr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is purpose of TypeHandler
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 08:28:45 GMT
can we use type handler for Custome oracle objects. Iam facing one problem with calling stored
functions in oracle. We are using oracle objects as input and output parameters for that functions.

i thought it is diffivult to call such functions using ibatis. so i shifted to normal JDBC.
.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Socheat KHAUV
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 1:55 PM
  Subject: Re: What is purpose of TypeHandler

  this example is did not show how confige and use it in XML file,
  it is a bit abstract.

  Gwyn Evans <gwyn.evans@gmail.com> wrote:
    Take a look at the "Creating custom Type Handlers" section of the
    iBATIS-SqlMaps-2.pdf for an example that shows how a java boolean
    might be mapped to/from "Y" or "N" values in a DB field.

    /Gwyn

    Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org