ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBATIS error...
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:15:59 GMT
My only questions are these:

1. Are you using the latest version of iBATIS (2.1.7)?

2. Is the DOCTYPE in all of your sqlMap files set to this:

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
  PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
  "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

The iBATIS build has lots of JUnit tests running with no problem, but we're
not using Spring.

Jeff Butler