ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator regeneration causes duplicated methods
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:44:09 GMT
The line break differences and tabs are coming from eclipse formatting the
code when it rebuilds the Java file after a merge.  I'll take a look at
getting rid of them - it is a little confusing.

The files are not saved with eclipse APIs - so the default character set in
Eclipse will have no impact.  I'm just using a java.io.FileWriter - you can
see the code in the org.apache.ibatis.abator.api.Abator class (the writeFile
method) - it's very simple.

Given that information, it sounds to me like things are working OK with the
new plugin - right?  I'll also look at adding the Abator version to the
comment.

Jeff Butler