ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator regeneration causes duplicated methods
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:17:16 GMT
Hi Maarten,

Thanks for your offer to help debug this.  Unfortunately, I forgot to
include the source in the original plugin distribution so there's not much
you can do now unless you want to checkout the projects from SVN and build
them yourself.  I'll fix that for future releases.

Are you experienced with the Eclipse PDE?  It's pretty easy to build and
debug the plugins with a source checkout from SVN.  I'll send you
instructions for that if you're interested.

Jeff Butler