ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple ResultSet
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:38:56 GMT
I'll take a look at this if you still want help.

Here's what I would do:

- Change it so the you could specify a comma delimited list in the
resultClass or resultMap on the <procedure> declaration
- Add a new method to SqlMapExecuter called executeProcedure that returns a
list (takes id and optionally a parameter object)
- The list would contain all result sets from the procedure, and would also
return any other non-resultSet results (as Objects) from the procedure.  It
would be up to the user to deal with the order - we would return in whatever
order the procedure returned them.
- If there are more resultSets than resultMaps, then throw an exception
- I guess we could add another method that would accept an array of
RowHandlers too if you think that would be a good idea

Everything else would remain as is - these would be new methods only.

Should be pretty easy to do.

Thoughts??
Jeff Butler