ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE : RE : RE : RE : RE : request using beanExample
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:44:37 GMT
Yes - this is the correct way to do it.  Set the value for the MOBILE field,
as well as the indicator for the field.

Jeremy - it looks, from your previous posts, that the SQL statement is being
generated correctly.  Can you run the generated SQL statement (from the
logs) in an SQL client to verify?

As for looking at the generated XML, the generated XML for the where clause
is very wordy and too complex (because of a bug in the current version of
iBATIS).  To see how it works, you'll have to look at the code in the
generated DAO.

All I can offer is that the bug in iBATIS is fixed and when iBATIS 2.2.0 is
released, there will be a better version of Abator available.  The generated
XML and DAO classes are MUCH (orders of magnitude) smaller.

Jeff Butler